Monday, April 13, 2009

Round 2: The same... only different








Ok. So I got an email telling me that the client is not ready for a bottle redesign as much as they are just some simple cosmetic changes.

Ok.

I can do this.
But they need it for a meeting this morning at 10:30am.

Oh cool. I look at my watch(8:45am). Loads of time.
We need it by 9:30 so we can prepare.

Oh...crap.

No worries!

I took their basic yellow(which is the bottle they're using) and pantone matched it.
Guessed at the specs(aka the live area) for presentation and came up with some real simple designs. I have some that have the full wrap to show the continuing design but they mainly want to have an initial "here-it-is-look" for their presentation.

What do ya think?

1 comment:

Jeanne Lambert said...

Wow! They gave you whole 45 minutes? Cool design!