Monday, February 29, 2016

Another world, another time...

Wow. It's a wonder this is still here.

OK.... so posting. Yeah... I ride my son - the writer - about posting and writing. On honing his craft by daily posts, even if they're nothing more than a "here's my thoughts on X" or "I had this kind of day". Anything to keep him sharp and able.

Same should apply to me.
I follow so many fun blogs and I don't know how they do it. Really. I they must write from work, the bus, the train, the bathroom... somewhere.

Any way rambling.

Things for today:

Work
Gaming plans
More work
and that's as far as I've gotten today. It is Monday, foggy, and no network usage at work. Yay.
But we can get on the interwebs... go figure.



Ok. Once again we start this!
Forward to Victory!

Or a a nap, yeah... I could use a nap.

No comments: